karmasoup: KMS Avatar Artistic Render (Claymation)
[personal profile] karmasoup
DIVERGENCE

Building bridges  •   Laying foundations

Mending fences  •  Refining borders

Breaking barriers  •  Broadening boundaries


Amplifying understanding  •  Nourishing rapport

Awakening affinity  •  Strengthening accord

Empowering peace  •  Deriving balance


Defending dignity  •  Radiating grace

Renewing hope  •  Reclaiming joy

Mustering faith  •  Mobilizing love


Nurturing harmony  •  Stimulating synergy

Fostering fellowship  •  Forging alliance

Energizing connection  •  Actuating cohesion


Cultivating community:

Validating  •  Galvanizing

Illuminating  •   Edifying

Sustaining • Persevering


Igniting sparks • Inspiring change

Inciting action • Fueling fires

Fortifying resilience • Perpetrating progress


Surfacing • Shifting

Emerging • Evolving

Transforming


Developing

Enhancing

Advancing


Becoming


The road not taken awaits --

Accelerating

-- Full speed ahead




LJ Idol | Season 20 • Week 1 - Topic: OPEN

This post has been brought to you by an association with the online writing community forum, LJ Idol.

If you have enjoyed this entry, please feel free to speak your piece, share the love, and pass it on...

                                                                                                             ...and thanks for stopping by.

Date: 2026-09-22 10:01 pm (UTC)
humanbeansradio: (Default)
From: [personal profile] humanbeansradio
I really liked the way the structure changed as it moved toward that final ‘Becoming.’ Nicely done.

Date: 2026-09-22 10:16 pm (UTC)
gardeningatnight: (Default)
From: [personal profile] gardeningatnight
The structure of this was interesting. It took me a while to start to parse it out, after my initial panic that it was the SAT analogy section returned to haunt me. But then I started to get into the rhythm and words and moments of alliteration.

Date: 2026-09-22 10:50 pm (UTC)
simplyn2deep: (Default)
From: [personal profile] simplyn2deep
I really liked the sense of movement throughout this piece. It starts with ideas of building, mending, understanding, and connection, and then gradually picks up momentum until we reach evolving, transforming, advancing, and becoming. There’s a nice progression from creating stronger connections with others to creating change and moving forward ourselves.

Date: 2026-09-22 11:57 pm (UTC)
essoku: (Default)
From: [personal profile] essoku
I love the sense of building toward something so intentionally - aspiring endlessly to keep becoming who you were meant to be. ♥

Date: 2026-09-23 06:01 am (UTC)
bsgsix: (Default)
From: [personal profile] bsgsix
The title says so much, and the build toward "full speed ahead" is a true awakening. I had to read it twice to get the cadence just right in my head, but I get this. It is filled with intent - change, growth, choice, action. I enjoyed this! <3

Date: 2026-09-23 07:50 pm (UTC)
halfshellvenus: (Default)
From: [personal profile] halfshellvenus
I liked this, especially some of the alternate ways of interpreting the same idea.

Empowering peace • Deriving balance
Defending dignity • Radiating grace

Ideally, "yes" to both of those.
Edited Date: 2026-09-23 07:50 pm (UTC)

Date: 2026-09-24 06:19 pm (UTC)
penpusher: (Default)
From: [personal profile] penpusher
I think Hegel would find a lot of good in this piece, and the elements of thesis, antithesis and synthesis you give us.

Date: 2026-09-25 01:28 pm (UTC)
ofearthandstars: A single tree underneath the stars (Default)
From: [personal profile] ofearthandstars
Such an active piece! It has good flow/rhythm, and I like the build up to the final lines.

Date: 2026-09-25 05:05 pm (UTC)
niquildrvr: (Default)
From: [personal profile] niquildrvr
I love all of the juxtaposition and the challenge at the end—continually inspiring and really creative!

Date: 2026-09-25 11:20 pm (UTC)
purplepetrichor: (Default)
From: [personal profile] purplepetrichor
I love how you did this!

Date: 2026-09-26 10:13 pm (UTC)
muchtooarrogant: (Default)
From: [personal profile] muchtooarrogant
I liked the word pairings, and then the increase of momentum at the end.

Dan

Date: 2026-09-27 02:36 am (UTC)
onda_bianca: (Default)
From: [personal profile] onda_bianca
This is the kind of entry that I read multiple times and each time I liked it more. Loved the ending!
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 05:43 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios